[End of Pre-production] Final Animatic & Pipeline Test

Assignment 4B: 2D Animatic
(3rd ver.)


For the final animatic, I tried to manage the rhythm in a slower way so the audience can take time to breathe. The pace of the montage part is faster and more scenes included to emphasize the character's hard work.



Assignment 4C: Others

1. [Old Version] Animatic Folder
2. Color Script
3. Emotional Graph
4. Final Background
5. Staging
6. Reference Footage



Assignment 4D: 5s Final Animation


I tried to animate the beginning part, which is the magic transformation of the cartoon. This animation requires a lot of special effects. It took me a lot of time to study the FX.
After Effects crashed for many times. However, I found out a solution finally and export the animation successfully.

Apart from the software crashing, there is no big technical issue during production.
However, I am not satisfied with the outcome. I would study more on the magic transformation and work harder for the remaining parts.

留言