[Production] S3_sh01: Clock Transformation


In scene 3, montage presentation was applied to the film. Apart from making the visuals appealing, I tried to think of different interesting transitions from scene to scene.

For the clock transformation in shot 1, I did a 3D modeling and animation in Maya. After that, I followed the 3D outline to draw 2D animation for the transition.



It seems that the movement is nice and no big changes were needed.



After dealing with the movement, the colors need to be very outstanding as only simple lines were included for the animation.

I applied different colors and did some comparison as the color test.



The following is the best color combination I came out with. It is not too saturated but still can capture audiences' eyes within a few second.




留言