[Production] Poster Design





Although animation has not been done yet, I wanted to do the poster design in order to give myself a break from the tight production.

I was confused about what message I should convey through the poster. The first poster design is the cartoon girl standing in the center of the poster. It emphasizes the magic power and matches the title. However, I did not want to fake others that this film is about the adventure of a magical girl. The visual impact is not as big as I imagined too. This design was discarded.


Finally, I came up with the following design. Light and contrast are my strength so they were used to address the important point. When people look at the poster, they should know about the character's flaw and her dream of being a ballerina. Therefore, this layout is appropriate to give enough information to the viewers and attracts people to come to the theatre.




留言