Final Outcome & Reflection

The final outcome was out!

I have worked on this animation for at least one year. It was challenging, tough but fun.

There were a lot of unexpected technical problems I encountered. I also found out my animating skill was too bad and struggled on the drawing most of the time. The outcome was not as fantastic as I imagined. 

However, I still like the outcome I did. There were some new experiments I wanted to do and it came out well. The most important is the film conveys what I want to tell the audience. The story and theme are not outstanding but I was happy that it speaks up my mind. Although the animation may not as smooth as a professional film, I put all my passion into the production and there is no regret.

I learned a good lesson from the mistakes I made in this production, such as how to organize the files and manage the production time. I believe this project will push me to reach create a better film later.

Thanks for the help from the music composers, coloring helpers, dancers, my advisors, family, and friends. Without their kindness, this film could not be finished on time and I could not persist until the last minute of the production.



-----

Here is the trailer:


留言